Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CamelBack Displays


I am sure that you will agree with me when I say, the environment or the working area of the company makes a big impression on the company's image. Not only that, it is a big factor for the employees and workers of the company,who spends 8 to 10 hours a day in a place where every thing's a mess. Our workplace is considered to be the second place from home since it is where we spend most of our time next to our home, hence it is a must that we make our place clean and presentable. Also our office serves as a facade of the company to their clients and soon to be one. That is why we should take into consideration how we present it and how to make it comfortable but at the same time elegant.


I was going over the web to suggest some improvements to our manager about our work floor because most of us agents think that it is too dry and could use some brightening up and I was able to open up some interesting sites and one of them really caught my attention. They offered a wide selection of trade show booths,table skirts,banner stands, pipe and drapes . Just the stuff I have been looking for to help add life to our work place. I was amazed on the designs they had and speechless on the products that they featured. At first you would think it was just a plain banner stand but it has some additional add-ons . As to what the features and other products they offer feel free to click on the links and visit the site.




No comments: