Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kaba modern

a friend of mine send me a link of a video from youtube while chatting to him a while ago. the name of the video was so familiar to me since i heard it somewhere. i think it's the same person who send me the link was the person who told me about them. i'm talking about KABA MODERN here. it's a street dance group established in 1992 by a group of "kababayan" which means countrymen in tagalog. they started at University of California in Irvine, originally to perform at their Philippine Culture night. from there, they started joining contest. So far they are starting to make some noise in hip hop and dancing world. wish them all the best coz i love their group, i love their choreography and i like their style not because i'm also a kababayan but as a dancer. I'm hell proud of you kababayan~

you rocks!!

Ja Ne~

No comments: