Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happy Monthsary


God has graced my life with such a precious and priceless gift ... the gift of Dro! It is such an honor for me to be a part of such a loving, sincere, kind, unselfish, sweet, thoughtful, caring, intelligent, spontaneous and amazing person.

When I am with him, all sense of time and place are gone. Almost as if time has stood still for us to be able to enjoy each other to the fullest, whether it's for one minute, one hour or one day.

We've had good times and bad times, we've laughed together and cried together. Slowly we are being knitted together to ultimately become one ... one team with the same purpose.

-------
I love you and love everything about you. Your eyes - they tell me how much you love me and how excited you are to see me. Your touch - always soft and gentle. Your embrace - makes me feel protected and secure. Your smile - casts a spell on me and I fall further in love with you with each passing day. Your kisses - intoxicate me in such a way that leaves me yearning for more. Your scent ... ahh, there is nothing as rich in aroma as your scent, my love. I wish I could bottle it up and whenever you're not around, open it and let it fill my entire being.I love you more than I have ever loved anyone - EVER! I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not more than I will tomorrow. Thank you for the gift of you!
You ... you are my friend, my confidant and soul mate. Most of all and above all, you are the love of my life!







Love always,

CHENEE ♥

No comments: