Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chenee's Bucket List

I was checking out one of my friends Blog and read some of his post. He posted his own Bucket List (like from the movie “THE BUCKET LIST”). For those who are completely oblivious to what I’m talking about, it’s basically a list of things I want to do before I “kick the bucket”. Mind you, I have no intention of dying anytime soon and this list will probably change as I hopefully grow more mature. As for now, I give you my rendition of the bucket list.

1. Live a life without regrets

2. Take up Culinary Art

3. finish my studies

4. Learn how to speak French, Japanese, Korean and Dutch

5. Go on a cruise

6. Put up a bakeshop

7. Have a dinner with Orlando Bloom…hahahahahahahaha

8. Go skydiving

9. Donate a blood

10. Change someone’s life for the better – trying to be noble

11. Be independent

12. Visit the following places

Europe

Manchu Picchu in Peru

Great Buckingham Palace in London

Great Pyramids in Egypt

Eiffel Tower in Paris

The Roman Colosseum in Italy

Parthenon in Greece

Great Wall of China

Taj Mahal in India

Chechen Itza in Mexico

The Acropolis in Greece Athens

The Kremlin and St. Basil's, Moscow, Russia

Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany

Petra in Jordan

Sydney Opera house in Australia

Stonehenge, Amesbury, United Kingdom

--- More historical places ---


13. Learn how to swim

14. Go bungee jumping

15. Repay my family for their support

16. Learn how to drive a car

17. Spend a ridiculous amount of money traveling to a city *just* for the food. Hahaha

18. Asked forgiveness and be forgiven

19. Figure out exactly who I am

20. Overcome my weaknesses as well as my fears


No comments: