Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight!

I'm not talking about the time before sunrise and the time after sunset. Twilight is a young adult vampire-romance novel written by Stephenie Meyer that became a movie that premiered last wednesday here in our country. me and my friends got to watched it last night for two times. Hell! i can't help but shudder every romantic scene and few lines of Bella and Edaward.
" I feel so protective to you"
" I don't have a strength to stay away from you"
" I'd rather die than to stay away from you"
"Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion. "
"You are my life now"
" Your smell is like a drug to me. You're my personal brand of heroin."
those are the lines that stored in my head and i just can't get over it.. i actually regret of not buying the Twilight book in national bookstore last September because i was so preoccupied and busy looking for The Love in time of Cholera yet until now i haven't start reading it.. funny thing was i did cry last night because of the regret that i feel. Though my hubby promised me that he'll help me look for the complete sequel of Stephenie Meyer's novel, i still can't wait to have one.. i'm so frustrated right now.. hay!!! :(
anyways, too much of my frustrations.


No comments: