Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear john

I was watching CSI on studio 23 few weeks ago when a trailer of Dear John was commercialized on T.V, then i found out that it was written by Nicholas Sparks. I've been an avid fan of his (Sparks) collection since the day i watched A walk to remember and since i read Nights in Rodanthe and became a sucker of his creation since then.
"I just finished "Dear John" and cried though about half of the book. The story kept my attention throughout and I never wanted to put it down. I think the story was unpredictable and I liked how modern it was. It was very easy to relate to the characters, as I felt like I knew them. I realize that love is not only in the form of romance between two people and sometimes sacrifce for another only shows so much more love that an Happily Ever After ever could. That's what everyone should walk away knowing after reading it. It's a beautiful story in spite of it's heartbreak & Not only the Best, but the Hardest Lesson a person has to learn about love."

No comments: