Thursday, February 25, 2010

boredom

I'm done with my work, done checking my mail and done checking facebooks. Geez boredom and my laziness strikes me again. I even let my friend lester attend the customers here since Jann went home already. I hate this boredom and I hate this aircon coz it's so damn cold and I'm already freezing.

Life could be so simple

if we'd all just learn to pray

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life- Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
-John Wayn


perfection is beauty; madness is genius. And it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
-Marilyn Monroe


For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
-Judy Garland

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
-Judy Garland

I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.
-Judy Garland

If I'm honest, I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
-Audrey Hepburn

We are all tied to our destiny and there is no way we can liberate ourselves.
-Rita Hayworth

It is an extra dividend when you like the girl you've fallen in love with.
-Clark Gable

When two people love each other, they don't look at each other- they look in the same direction.
-Ginger Rogers

The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first.
-Ginger Rogers


But if something was really important, fate made sure it somehow came back to you and gave you another chance... Events conspired to bring you back to where you'd been. It was what you did then that made all the difference: it was all about potential.


No comments: