Friday, February 19, 2010

Im back

I was a bit lazy updating my blog, maybe because i got tired updating HON patches or I was having a hard time looking for a nice topic, or i was just busy playing AION, busy with my so called work (LOL), REASONS.. which is which.. I really don't know. ha ha ha..Anyways, Finally i found something to write about.
I am definitely a sucker of quotes. Love, Friendship, Funny, Heartbreak quotes and a lot more. My best friend was the one who indulged me in collecting quotes. Lately it was our routine with dro. I read quotes while talking to him on the phone and shared inputs on the quotes i have read before we went to sleep. From now on I'll be sharing my all time favorite quotes and some quotes I've made all through out the year.


He's right, i'm afraid. there's a part of me that wants to let him in but then i feel myself put up this wall and i don't understand why. maybe that's what strikes me most about him, that despite everything he's suffered from he can still look at life in the most uncomplicated way. i've never known that kind of faith. it makes me so sad that people who have lost everything can still be open to love, while i, who's lost nothing, can not.

- sisterhood of the traveling pant

No one can tell you how to live your life, so live it the way you want.

Someday, you’re going to meet someone who drives you mad. who you’re going to fight with & laugh with & do totally insane things for; someone who turns your life upside down.

-Vanityqts

You’re never gonna be alone from this moment on. If you ever feel like letting go, I won’t let you fall. When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on. We’re gonna see the world out. I’ll hold you til the hurt is gone.

-Nickelback

Life can be unfair sometimes, but that’s no reason to give up on it.

You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, things go wrong; just remember that life goes on...


Being happy doesn't mean the everything is perfect, it just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Live the life you love, love the life you live.

You’re just too good to be true. Can’t take my eyes off of you. You’d be like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived, and I thank God I’m alive. You’re just too good to be true, can’t take my eyes off of you.

Andy Williams

You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

The Hot Chick

ife is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Maybe this is going too fast, and maybe it's not meant to last. But what do you say to taking chances? What do you say to jumping off the edge, never knowing if there's solid ground below or a hand to hold or hell to pay. What do you say?

Celine Dion



No comments: