Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Moment to remember

This is my first time to feature a movie here in my blog.emoticon This is actually one of my favorite Korean movie and the very first movie that made me cry. This is a story of a career woman, Soo-jin who has everything and born with a silver spoon got dumped by her already-married boyfriend and tries about him. One day she bumps into a poor carpenter, Chul-soo whose only goal in life is to become an architect and becomes attracted to him. They finally fall in love and are happily married. Now she thinks that she found the right one, she need to face the undeniable fact that she has an Alzheimer’s disease which causes the loss of her memory. She is heavily burdened by the knowledge that she will forget her husband at first, until her husband seeks advice from the doctor himself. Despite the disease they make the commitment to stay together but her disease has gone worst and her memories is totally gone. I love the last part of the story coz it shows how her husband loved her despite her lost memory. You better watched the movie coz it’s really nice. I can’t help my tears to fall…

No comments: